Friday, September 30, 2005

What the huh ??!?!

I found a random Blog the other day that was talking about me (maybe?)

Have no idea who this is, I was going to leave a comment on it, but it is one of those members only things, and I could not be bothered to sign up just for the sake of six words.

Does anyone know who he is ?

"DAMN YOU DARREN!! ... you have utterly and without question obliterated me in our contest of spectacular proportions.... or maybe I was the only one who thought he could win while STILL eating the spectacular proportions? I, Daniel Sarmiento, do hereby (or until further notice) forfeit Korean BBQ buffet in respect for Darren's conquest and in hopes that I will follow in his example ...someday."

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=chojinn&tab=weblogs&uid=102976622

No comments: